Mary Lake-Thompson Brown Lab with Winter Hat Flour Sack Dish Towel
- Flour sack kitchen towel with original artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium towels from India or Egypt
- 30 x 30 inches; printed area 4.75 x 8 inches so that entire image shows when folded
- 100% cotton flour sack provides nearly lint-free drying
- Machine wash cold, air or tumble dry low, iron on reverse side
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.