Mary Lake-Thompson Botanical Stoneware Dipping Bowls, Assorted Set of 4
- Charming little dipping bowls with beautiful botanical graphics by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Set includes one each of four different styles presented in a coordinated gift box
- 3.25 x 0.8 inches (DxH); perfect for serving infused olive oils or other condiments
- Lead-free; California Prop 65 compliant
- Dishwasher-safe, not for microwave or oven
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.