Mary Lake-Thompson Bird Houses Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
- 100% cotton flour sack dish towel printed with original artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Generously sized at 30 x 30 inches; printed area is 8.5 x 5 inches
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium towels from India or Egypt
- Machine wash cold, gentle, no bleach or bleach alternatives; air or tumble dry, no heat
- Iron on reverse side, never directly on image
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.