Macone Clay The Best Journey Key Holder
Handcrafted of wood, ceramic and metal, this charming and practical key rack will add casual warmth to your home. Macone Clay creations are the work of Wisconsin artist Michael Macone and his two sons, Miles and Clayton. The ceramic tiles feature original designs which are hand painted and glazed then kiln fired twice to nearly 2000 degrees to make them fade and weather proof. The tiles are mounted on sturdy wood with distressed accents and hand applied graphics. Three metal spikes are used to create the key hooks and add to the rustic appeal. Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations should be expected and add to the originality of each piece.
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin of ceramic, wood and metal
- Original design hand glazed tile, kiln fired to 2000 degrees
- Hand applied distressing and graphic elements
- 3 key hooks made from metal spikes
- 6.3 x 8 x 1.6 inches (WxHxD); made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.