Lynn & Liana Cheeseboard with Resin Dipped Handle, 16" x 8", Ocean Vibes
- Serving board crafted from Canadian Maple hardwood; perfect for cheese, bread, sushi, etc.
- Embellished with eco-friendly resin in coastal shades of blue, white, and sand
- 16 x 8 x 0.6 inches (LxWxH); hand wash only
- Every piece is unique, so color and grain of wood will vary, as will texture and pattern of the resin
- Other colorways and sizes also available; made in Canada
Lynn & Liana Serveware is a family business based in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. Inspiration for their beautiful wood and resin serveware came when they discovered a fabulous product made by friends on a nearby Hutterite colony. EcoPoxy is a plant-based epoxy made from recycled bioproducts, including palm oil, soybean oil, and cashew nutshells. This eco-friendly resin is mixed with gorgeous pigments in an array of dynamic colorways and then applied to Canadian Maple hardwood to create serveware that's both modern and elegant. All materials are food-safe, but you should avoid cutting on the resin surface. Hot items from the oven or stove should not be placed on the resin, and all pieces should be hand washed. Applying cutting board oil to the wood will ensure that these unique serving pieces will lend enduring beauty to your kitchen and dining room for many years to come.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.