Lynn & Liana 12-inch Serrated Bread Knife with Resin Handle
- Challah bread knife with beautiful, custom-blended resin accents
- Coordinates with Lynn & Liana cutting boards and serving trays
- 12 inches long with 7-inch polished stainless-steel serrated blade; full tang construction
- Handle patterns are random and unique, yours will resemble, but not match the photo
- Hand wash; made in Canada
Lynn & Liana Serveware is a family business based in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. Inspiration for their beautiful wood and resin serveware came when they discovered a fabulous product made by friends on a nearby Hutterite colony. EcoPoxy is a plant-based epoxy made from recycled bioproducts, including palm oil, soybean oil, and cashew nutshells. This eco-friendly resin is mixed with gorgeous pigments in an array of dynamic colorways and then applied to Canadian Maple hardwood and stainless-steel utensils to create serveware that's both modern and elegant.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.