Lynn & Liana Acrylic Tray with Eco-Friendly Resin, Brass Handles, Grey, White, and Gold
- Beautiful serving tray with a look that's both contemporary and elegant
- 1/2-inch clear acrylic panel is coated with an eco-friendly epoxy in shades of grey, white, and gold
- Sturdy metal handles in brushed gold; 18 x 12 x 1.5 inches (including handles)
- Every tray is unique; patterns and shades of color are random and will vary
- Made in Canada; matching cutting boards and other serveware also available
- Hand wash only
Lynn & Liana Serveware is a family business based in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada. Inspiration for their beautiful wood and resin serveware came when they discovered a fabulous product made by friends on a nearby Hutterite colony. EcoPoxy is a plant-based epoxy made from recycled bioproducts, including palm oil, soybean oil, and cashew nutshells. This eco-friendly resin is mixed with gorgeous pigments in an array of dynamic colorways and then applied to various serving pieces to create a look that's both modern and elegant. All materials are food-safe, but you should avoid cutting on the resin surface. Hot items from the oven or stove should not be placed on the resin, and all pieces should be hand washed.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.