Mary Lake-Thompson Lemons 14-ounce Melamine Cups, Set of 4
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
- Colorful design by Mary Lake-Thompson, perfect for summer gatherings
- Set of 4, made of premium melamine; for hot and cold beverages
- Matching towels, aprons, and other items also available
- 4.7 x 3.7 inches (HxD), 14-oz. capacity
- Dishwasher-safe, no microwave or oven
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.