Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi Three Button Small Baking Dish
Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi has worked with clay for over 25 years. As a little girl, she was fascinated with the items found on and in her grandmother's dresser, including old button boxes, crazy quilts, and hand tatted lace. Her work is inspired by the traditional needlecrafts made by women in the 19th and early 20th century and influenced by the colors and textures found in her travels throughout France, Italy, Spain, and the rural Midwest, resulting in a rich and vibrant palette.
Using a combination of wheel throwing, coil, and slab techniques, Laurie transforms vintage designs into contemporary stoneware. She is perhaps most notably recognized for her mastery of glaze patterning and critical attention to detail. Her work possesses a feminine, playful touch that speaks to contemporary sensibilities with bits of nostalgia woven into each piece.
- Small rectangular baking dish, designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Laurie's pottery displays a mastery of glaze patterning and attention to detail
- Food-safe glaze; safe for oven (with preheating), microwave, and dishwasher
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations should be expected
- Overall size 9.75" x 6" x 3", interior 6" x 5.5" x 1.5", 2-cup capacity
We Also Recommend