Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi Frida Medium Heart with Arrow
Laurie Pollpeter Eskanazi's hearts are among the potter's most collected pieces. A wall display with at least three designs will make a stunning statement in your home. This version is accented with an arrow created with driftwood collected from the Mississippi river, adding a bit of rustic charm.
- Ceramic heart, designed and handcrafted in the USA; signed by the artist
- Recognized for her mastery of glaze patterning and critical attention to detail
- Inspired by vintage lace patterns and textures
- Accented with wood from Mississippi River; direction of arrow may vary
- 10.5 x 2 x 8.75 inches (WxDxH); integrated hanging wire
We Also Recommend