Larrabee Ceramics Handled Soup Bowl
From his studio in Park City, Utah, Bruce Larrabee creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The tools of his trade include a potter's wheel, a Ram press, an extruder and a slab roller with which he creates eclectic pottery that brings beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. Fired in gas kilns, the work is heavy and durable, safe for microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Handmade in Park City, Utah by Bruce Larrabee
- Ideal for chili, soup or for serving small side dishes
- Dramatic, abstract glaze in rich colors
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 7.8 x 6.2 x 3 inches (LxWxH), 24-ounce capacity; lead-free, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend