Labrie Glass Hummingbird and Red Flower Sculpture
Paul Labrie is an award-winning glass artist from Port Angeles, Washington whose work has appeared in prominent galleries throughout the United States. This striking piece features a graceful hummingbird perfectly poised at an enticing red flower. Paul's creative process begins with raw glass or manufactured glass rods which are heated in a furnace or by a torch. Once molten they are manipulated by hand until the desired shape is achieved. Pre-colored glass, precious metals and crushed glass frit are added to the molten glass to add character and depth. No molds or pre-manufactured components are used other than those sculpted in his own hot shop. Each sculpture is individually handcrafted, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Original glass sculpture by Port Angeles, Washington artist Paul Labrie
- Striking design with graceful lines and vibrant colors
- Perfect for collectors of hummingbirds, flowers and artisan glass
- Approximately 5 x 4.3 x 4.8 inches (LxWxH)
- Handmade in the USA; due to handcrafting, may vary slightly from photos
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.