La Contessa Turtle Pewter Measuring Spoons
Charming nature-inspired measuring spoon set is handcrafted in America from lead-free pewter. The stunning spoons are intricately detailed and generously bejeweled with sparkling Swarovski crystals. The set is available with a pewter strip for wall hanging, a pewter tree for countertop display or with no hanging option. La Contessa pewter is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is completely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise as well as Austrian crystals are used to accent the pieces with sparkling flashes of color. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa highly collectible giftware to be cherished for generations.
- Handmade original design by pewter artisan Mary DeMarco
- Available with pewter hanging strip, tree or no hanging option
- 1/4, 1/2, 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon sizes
- Generously bejeweled with sparkling Swarovski crystals
- Lead-free American pewter; hand wash, made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.