La Contessa Queen Cat and Mouse Cuff Bracelet, Antique Silver
It's a cat and mouse story fit for a queen! This pewter cuff bracelet from La Contessa features an adorable crowned cat and royal mouse tastefully bejeweled for flashes of color and sparkle.
La Contessa is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is entirely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise, as well as Austrian crystals, are used to accent the pieces. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa designs highly collectible and sure to be cherished for generations.
- Handmade design by Mary DeMarco; American lead-free pewter
- Features a crowned cat, mouse and kitty charm
- Jeweled accents add flashes of color and sparkle
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations should be expected
- Gently bend to adjust; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.