La Contessa Dragonfly on Lilypad Bejeweled Pewter Ring Holder
- Original design by Mary DeMarco, handmade in Baltimore, Maryland
- Lead-free, American pewter; 2.6 x 2.5 inches (HxD)
- Graceful dragonfly bejeweled with multicolor Swarovski crystals
- Lilypad base with vine-themed ring post
- A fabulous gift for lovers of nature and jewelry
Charming ring holder is handcrafted in America from lead-free pewter bejeweled with colorful Swarovski crystals. The sparkling dragonfly rests gracefully on a lilypad with a vine-themed post to hold your favorite rings.
La Contessa pewter is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is entirely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise as well as Austrian crystals are used to accent the pieces with sparkling flashes of color. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over, and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa highly collectible giftware to be cherished for generations.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.