La Contessa Bejeweled Carrot Small Pewter Spoon
Nature-inspired spoon is handcrafted in America from lead-free pewter bejeweled with colorful Swarovski crystals. La Contessa pewter is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is completely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise as well as Austrian crystals are used to accent the pieces with sparkling flashes of color. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa highly collectible giftware to be cherished for generations.
- Original design by pewter artisan Mary DeMarco
- Lead-free pewter; vine-themed handle
- Carrot accented with sparkling Swarovski crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon size is perfect for condiments and sugar
- 5.2 x 1 x .6 inches (LxWxH); handmade in Baltimore, Maryland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.