Dock 6 Pottery 10-inch Flared Bowl with Fused Glass
These striking bowls have an organic quality that's dramatically enhanced by the crackled fused glass which lines the bottoms. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneous nature of the process means each piece has its own personality. Variations should be expected and appreciated.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass, such as these flared bowls, are primarily decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
- Striking handmade pottery by Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery
- Bottom lined with crackled fused glass
- Approximately 10 x 3 inches (DxH); made in the USA
- Individually handcrafted, so variations in size and color should be expected
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.