Kenyan Sisal Itty Bitty Lidded Basket
Sisal fibers are woven by talented women in rural Kenya to create these sweet little baskets. They're perfect for storing everything from cotton balls to rubber bands, and a collection of them makes a pretty presentation on a shelf. Think outside the box and use them for a quick and unique way to present small gifts. Some variations and minor imperfections should be expected and appreciated as a reminder of the human touch behind each little basket.
- Charming little round baskets, hand woven with dyed and natural sisal
- Ideal for storing small items throughout the home
- Try them as a unique gift presentation
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 3.75 x 3.5 inches (DxH); handmade in Kenya
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.