Kenyan Olive Wood Twisted Sugar/Condiment Spoon with Bone Handle, Set of 2
Kenyan artisans hand carve these small wooden spoons from wild olive wood then complement the rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood with hand painted patterns on the cow bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two are alike, and woodgrain and handle patterns will vary.
Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Set of 2 Kenyan olive wood spoons carved with a twisted design
- Dyed cow bone handles with handpainted patterns
- Approximately 6 inches long; perfect for sugar, condiments, etc.
- Due to handcrafting, variations in size, shape, and pattern should be expected
- Handmade in Kenya for Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation