Kenyan Olive Wood Tray with Batik Bone Inlay
Wild olive wood tray is handmade in Kenya and finished with two long pieces of batik recycled cow bone on the sides. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two pieces are exactly alike, and variations in the wood grain and bone inlays should be expected. Swahili Imports is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Handmade in Kenya from African Wild Olive wood
- Batik recycled cow bone inlays decorate the sides
- Approximately 11 x 5.5 x .8 inches; hand wash
- No two are exactly alike; size, wood grain and bone inlays will vary
- Made in Kenya for Swahili Imports, member of the Fair Trade Federation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.