Kenyan Mpingo Wood Salad Serving Set with Bone Handles, Dots
Kamba carvers in the Machakos area of Kenya hand carve these wooden serving utensils from Mpingo (also known as African Blackwood or ebony) then complement the rich grain and coloring with hand painted patterns on the bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two pieces are exactly alike, and variations in the wood grain and coloring should be expected. Swahili Imports is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Handcarved Mpingo, also known as African Blackwood or ebony
- Dyed cow bone handles with dot pattern
- Approximately 12 inches long; hand wash
- No two are exactly alike; wood grains and coloring will vary
- Made in Kenya for Swahili Imports, member of the Fair Trade Federation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.