Judith Stiles Designs 8-inch Shell Bowl, Turquoise
From her Cape Cod studio, Judith Stiles creates original ceramics inspired by the wonderful textures and vibrant colors of the seashore. She uses the finest Georgia Kaolin clay and hand-blended oxides to make each piece unique, and the beautiful color tones and textures are the result of her artistic hand painting and airbrushing. Judith Stiles has taught ceramics at Skidmore College and the Pratt Art Institute, and her work has been praised in numerous publications including The New Yorker, Architectural Digest and Metropolitan Home. She holds an MFA from the University of Massachusetts with a concentration in glaze chemistry.
- Shell shaped bowl by Cape Cod artisan Judith Stiles
- Food-safe glaze for serving or use it alone as a decorative accent piece
- Handpainted and airbrushed
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 8 x 7 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH); made in the USA and signed by the artist