Jim Loewer Glass Handmade 11-inch Stalagmite Vase, Blue/Green
Jim Loewer holds an undergraduate degree in painting from the University of California and now works full-time with glass. His work focuses on contemporary organic forms influenced by Japanese craft and the American studio glass movement. The Stalagmite Bud Vase features rich marbleized colors and makes a striking display alone or mixed with other blown glass pieces such as the striped bowls. Jim's creations make fabulous gifts and are sure to become treasured collectibles. Each vase is individually crafted by the artist in his Philadelphia studio, so yours will vary somewhat from the photo.
- Handmade blown glass vase from the studio of Jim Loewer, Philadelphia, PA
- Rich colors with beautifully marbleized textures
- Functional and decorative; gently hand wash
- Handmade one at a time; will vary somewhat from photo
- Approximately 11 inches high by 3 inches wide; made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.