Jim Loewer Blown Glass Decorative Platter Bowl
Jim Loewer holds an undergraduate degree in painting from the University of California and now works full-time with glass. His work focuses on contemporary organic forms influenced by Japanese craft and the American studio glass movement. Jim's creations make fabulous gifts and are sure to become treasured collectibles. Each piece is individually crafted, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Freeform blown glass by Philadelphia artist Jim Loewer
- Dramatic multicolor swirled pattern; each is unique and will vary from photos
- Bowl sits on an angle or can be displayed on a stand (not included)
- Food-safe, but primarily for decorative use
- Approximately 9 x 3.5 inches (DxH); hand made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.