Jim Loewer Blown Glass 5-inch Bullseye Suncatcher
Jim Loewer holds an undergraduate degree in painting from the University of California and now works full-time with glass. His work focuses on contemporary organic forms influenced by Japanese craft and the American studio glass movement. Jim's creations make fabulous gifts and are sure to become treasured collectibles. Each piece is individually crafted, so variations should be expected and add to the collectible nature of the work.
- Blown glass by Philadelphia artist Jim Loewer
- Bullseye pattern in eye-catching colors
- Display in a window or lit from behind for maximum impact
- Individually hand crafted, so variations should be expected
- Approximately 5 inches in diameter; made in the USA