Inspire Pottery Studio French Butter Keeper, White
- Handmade by Pennsylvania potter, Joel Hildebrand; engraved with artist's signature
- Keeps butter soft and fresh right on your countertop; styled for both traditional and contemporary kitchens
- Pack softened butter in dish under lid, spreading to sides, fill base 1/3 full with water
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- 4.25 x 3.8 inches (DxH), 3/4-cup capacity, sizes may vary; lead-free, dishwasher-safe
French butter crocks offer an old-world solution to keeping butter spreadable and fresh right on the counter. Their popularity continues to grow because of the beauty and simplicity they bring to our high-tech lives. This handmade version from Inspire Pottery Studio offers functional, on-point styling with clean lines rendered in neutral shades.
Joel Hildebrand, founder and owner of Inspire Pottery Studio, is a Lancaster, Pennsylvania native who spent nearly a decade abroad learning and refining unique techniques of throwing and firing clay. His versatile talent is manifested across a spectrum of styles, from traditional forms and glazes to clean and simple designs that are at home in contemporary settings. Joel, his wife Charity, and their five kids live in Denver, Pennsylvania.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.