Holman Pottery Stars and Stripes Microwave Bacon Cooker, Handmade in the USA
- Beautiful artisan pottery, made in the USA and signed by the artist; lead-free, food-safe
- Simply drape bacon over rim and microwave as desired
- Grease pools in base and can be easily poured off
- Each is a unique, handmade creation, so expect variations from photos
- Approximately 7 x 6 x 5 inches (LxWxH), rim is 4 inches in diameter; dishwasher-safe
The convenience of microwave cooking meets Old World craftsmanship with these beautifully glazed bacon cookers from Holman Pottery. Simply drape a few slices of bacon over the rim, then microwave till the bacon is cooked to your liking. The fat drips into the base and can then be easily poured into a storage container. Each bacon cooker is handmade one at a time by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio. Minor imperfections and small variations in size and color should be expected and confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.