Holman Pottery Garlic Keeper Jar, Sea Pearl Green
- Wheel-thrown pottery by Tony Holman; handmade in the USA, signed by the artist
- Available in an array of beautiful, lead-free glazes
- Ventilation holes in jar and lid help keep garlic fresh
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 3.5 x 5.5 inches (DxH); oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
This beautifully rustic garlic keeper creates an optimal environment for maintaining freshness. The small pot holds 2-3 heads of garlic and is available in a selection of dynamic custom glazes.
Tony Holman works in his Plano, Texas studio creating handcrafted, wheel-thrown pottery in an array of functional designs and unique glazes. Every piece is individually handcrafted by Tony, giving the work the uniqueness that reflects a moment in time as the maker interacts with his medium. Build your collection of Holman Pottery and discover the pleasure and beauty that American-made craft brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.