Hank Goodman Stoneware Wavy Tray, Tan/Green Ash Combo
Somewhere between the distinctive glazes and graceful forms of Hank Goodman Stoneware lies another layer, one you sense more than see. This is where individual artistry comes alive, drawing on subtle yet strong influences from centuries of art history, decades of family tradition, and years of personal experience. Hints of historical Oriental and Western vessels can be seen in his work, and an appreciation for the lush landscape of the North Carolina mountains is expressed in the natural tones of the ash glazes. If you were to stop by his studio nestled in a valley just outside Asheville, Hank would tell you there is something very special for him about making things that occupy space. "I like to produce pottery that can be useful and at the same time make a statement of form," he would explain. Pottery by Hank Goodman is sure to bring the best of form and function to your home environment.
- Food-safe artisan pottery, handmade in Asheville, North Carolina
- Wavy edge with sculpted handles
- Contemporary slip trail detailing
- Each is a unique, handcrafted creation which may vary from photos
- Approximately 16.5 x 11.5 x 2.3 inches (LxWxH); dishwasher-safe