Gone Rural Swaziland African Fair Trade Handwoven 8.5-inch Basket, Candy
- Colorful basket, handwoven of natural grasses in a dramatic starburst pattern
- Includes shades of brown, orange, green, magenta, and white
- Approximately 8.5 x 3.5 inches (DxH); due to handcrafting, size, colors, and patterns will vary
- Part of a program providing home-based, sustainable work for 760 Swazi women
- Other sizes and colorways also available; handmade in Swaziland
These colorful baskets are handwoven in Swaziland from indigenous and renewable grasses. Try them for serving bread or as a lovely centerpiece bowl. Please remember that each is a unique, handmade creation, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the photos. Gone Rural Swaziland, a member of The World Fair Trade Organization, provides home-based employment for 760 talented Swazi women as well as educational scholarships and access to clean drinking water.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.