Goldhawk Pottery Shoreline Small Mug, Sky Blue
Sara Goldhawk works from her home studio where she crafts pottery that's both fun and functional. Her inspiration includes Japanese pottery, children's stories, the ocean, and nature in general. Her Shoreline mug is glazed in coastal shades that are evocative of seaside vistas, a pleasant diversion as you sip your favorite tea.
- Handcrafted artisan pottery by Sara Goldhawk; made of white porcelain clay
- 4.5 x 3 x 3.3 inches (LxWxH), holds 6 ounces, sizes will vary slightly
- Ocean-inspired design with lead-free, food-safe glaze in coastal hues
- Individually handcrafted, so variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Handmade in the USA; stamped with studio imprint
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.