Goldhawk Pottery Shoreline Low Profile Earring Bowl, Turquoise
Sara Goldhawk works from her home studio where she crafts pottery that's both fun and functional. Her inspiration includes Japanese pottery, children's stories, the ocean, and nature in general.
Please keep in mind that unlike machine-made products, artisan goods tell a story. You might find little bumps and irregularities which are reflections of a moment in time as the maker interacts with the raw materials used in the creative process. It's part of what lends personality to these inanimate objects.
- Handcrafted pottery by Sara Goldhawk; stamped with studio logo
- Ocean-inspired design with lead-free glaze
- Approximately 36 holes; earrings less than 2 inches long will hang freely
- Individually handcrafted, so variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 5 x 2-1/4 inches (DxH), sizes will vary somewhat; handmade in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.