Glass Box Guy Wonky Box, Freeform, Blue/Multi
Glass Box Guy boxes are the creations of Mark Lewanski and Mary Simcox from their studio in Portland, Michigan. The Wonky box has an extra dose of whimsy due to its trapezoidal shape. (OK, we admit we didn't excel at geometry, so let's just say these boxes aren't square.) Each box is assembled by hand from carefully cut stained glass and meticulously painted with eye-catching colors and patterns. All edges are ground for smoothness. The glued joints are guaranteed for the life of the product, and the paint has been thermally set for excellent adhesion and durability. A precisely cut mirror graces the inside of each lid, and as a mark of quality and authenticity, the Glass Box Guy fused glass insignia is mounted on the bottom of each piece. The boxes make fabulous gifts for virtually any occasion and are highly collectible. Every box is a unique, handcrafted creation, so variations should be expected and appreciated!
- Handpainted stained glass in eye-catching colors and patterns
- Whimsical trapezoid shape adds contemporary appeal
- Marble feet and knob; mirror mounted under lid
- Each is unique, so variations from photos should be expected
- 3.8 x 3 x 3.2 inches (LxWxH); made in Portland, Michigan, USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.