Floating Jellyfish by Eli Halpin Canvas Wall Art, 14 x 14
Gorgeous colors shimmer in the sea as captured by Eli Halpin's brush. An array of colors mix with ethereal shapes to provide striking visual interest in this richly textured canvas.
Artist Eli Halpin (Eli is short for Elizabeth) grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses on the facial expressions of animals while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint, and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Her work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.
- Wall art is giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5-inch wood frame
- Gallery wrapped with image extending to the sides; no frame is necessary for wall display
- Great clarity, depth, and color are achieved by printing in the giclee method
- Non-toxic inks maintain color for years, Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Sawtooth hanger included, avoid direct sun, clean with soft cloth; printed in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.