Fair Trade Organic Wool Felt Cat Figurine, Handmade in Nepal, Black/Gray
- Adorable cat figurine, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- Made from one solid piece of wool that's been hand rolled into felt
- Approximately 7.5 x 3 x 10 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary slightly
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- A portion of The Winding Road's profits go towards scholarships for their felt workers' children
These adorably whimsical cats are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. Talented makers craft the figurines from one piece of 100% organic wool that's rolled by hand into felt and then embellished with details such as eyes and whiskers. No chemicals are used in the production process. The figurines are imported into the United States by The Winding Road. The company works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.