Duane Scherer The Flower of Love Sweet Petite Wall Clock
Calling on his extensive experience in fine arts and Old World faux painting, Duane Scherer has created a line of collectible handmade clocks with a broad range of themes, including animals, hearts and stars, accented with an array of textures and graphic elements. The "Sweet Petite" series features wall clocks which are the perfect size for smaller areas or for grouping with other wall art. Try arranging 3 or more designs for an eye-catching, conversation-starting display. The creation process begins with prints of Duane's original designs which are painstakingly applied on fiberboard. A precision quartz clock is then mounted to the board. A whimsical (and functional) stamped metal pendulum finishes the design. Duane is committed to domestic production, and the metal stampings, wood boards and a majority of the clock movements are all American made. Due to handcrafting, minor design variations should be expected and confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
- Handmade, original design from Duane Scherer Studio
- Fiberboard with applied original print; functional metal pendulum
- Quartz movement (AA battery not included); integrated hanging hook
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations should be expected
- 5 x 10 x 1 inches (WxHxD); made in USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.