Duane Scherer Red Apple Wall Clock F8
- Handmade, original design from Michigan-based maker Duane Scherer
- Clock face and apple drawing feature floating mount, adding depth to the design
- Wood fiberboard base with tone-on-tone floral motif; functional wood pendulum
- Quartz movement (AA battery required, not included); integrated hanging hook
- 6 x 12 x 2 inches (WxHxD); made in USA
Calling on his extensive experience in fine arts and Old World faux painting, Duane Scherer has created a line of collectible handmade clocks with a broad range of themes, including animals, hearts, and stars, accented with an array of textures and graphic elements. Try arranging 3 or more designs for an eye-catching, conversation-starting display.
Due to handcrafting, minor variations should be expected and add to the originality of each piece. Duane is committed to domestic production, and the metal stampings, wood boards, and a majority of the clock movements are American-made.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.