Duane Scherer Lil Birdz Wall Clock, Blue/White
Calling on his extensive experience in fine arts and Old World faux painting, Duane Scherer has created a line of collectible handmade clocks with a broad range of themes, including animals, hearts and stars, accented with an array of textures and graphic elements. The "Lil Birdz" design features wall clocks which are the perfect size for smaller areas or for grouping with other wall art. Try arranging 3 or more designs for an eye-catching, conversation-starting display. The creation process begins with Duane's original handpainted designs on free-cut fiberboard. Found objects such as buttons, fabric and metal scraps provide whimsical accents to the paintings. A precision quartz clock is mounted to the board, and a stamped metal flower pendulum provides the final flourish. Duane is committed to domestic production, and the metal stampings, wood boards and a majority of the clock movements are all American made. Due to handcrafting and the use of custom materials, variations should be expected and confirm the artisanal nature of the work.
- Handmade, original design from Duane Scherer Studio
- Handpainted fiberboard accented with found objects; functional pendulum
- Quartz movement (AA battery required, not included); integrated hanging hook
- Each is unique, so variations in color and materials should be expected
- 11.3 x 4.3 x 1.5 inches (HxWxD); made in USA