Dock 6 Pottery Whale's Tail Magnet with Fused Glass, Cascade Blue
- Handmade pottery magnet in the distinctive shape of a whale's tail
- Cascade blue glaze accented with crackled fused glass resembling a natural geode
- Approximately 3.5 x 3 inches (LxW); lead-free
- Glazes and fused glass are dynamic, so variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Wipe clean, do not immerse; handmade in the USA
Kerry Brooks of Dock 6 Pottery is known for her unique pieces that meld pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.