Dock 6 Pottery Soap Dish with Fused Glass, Green/Multi
These wavy-edge soap dishes feature Dock 6 Pottery's signature crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality. Variations should be expected and appreciated.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
- Handmade soap dish with fluted edge and footed base
- Bottom lined with crackled fused glass resembling ice and gemstones
- Nubs keep soap elevated for quick drying
- Due to handcrafting, variations in size, color, and texture should be expected
- Approximately 5" x 4.5" x 1.5"; made in the USA
We Also Recommend