Dock 6 Pottery Sake Cup, Blue/Copper, Set of 2
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware, frequently incorporating fused glass into the designs. While these sake cups don't include fused glass, the glazes coordinate with pieces that do, making them a beautifully functional addition to her collection.
Kerry's glazes are volatile and dynamic, resulting in substantial variations within each colorway. For this reason, your piece will resemble, but not match, the examples shown in the photos. Please appreciate the personality and character which are unique to each object and which confirm the artisan roots of the work.
- Rustic artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Set of 2 cups to add to Dock 6 Pottery's Sake Carafe Set
- Approximately 2.5 x 3 inches (DxH), 3-oz. capacity; sizes will vary
- Due to handcrafting, some variations and imperfections should be anticipated
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.