Dock 6 Pottery 3-piece Sake Set
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware, frequently incorporating fused glass into the designs. While this sake set doesn't include fused glass, the glazes coordinate with those pieces that do, making it a beautifully functional addition to her collection.
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Rustic glazes have a weathered, natural appearance, making each piece unique
- 3-piece set includes carafe and 2 cups; extra cups available separately
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 12-oz. carafe, 3-oz. cups (sizes may vary); lead-free, microwave and dishwasher safe
We Also Recommend