Dock 6 Pottery 10" x 6.75" Tray with Fused Glass
Kerry Brooks' signature style melds rustic glazes with crackled fused glass resulting in pottery with.an earthy, organic quality. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass, such as these bowls, are mainly decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
- Dramatic handmade pottery from the studio of Kerry Brooks
- Footed base; bottom lined with crackled fused glass resembling ice and gemstones
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
- Due to the nature of the work, variations in size, color, and texture should be expected
- Approximately 10" x 6.75" x 1.3" (LxWxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend