Dock 6 Pottery 10-inch Rectangular Footed Tray, Turquoise
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware, and her signature style incorporates fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The pieces with fused glass make a striking decorative statement, but their functionality is somewhat limited because liquids can penetrate the crackling in the glass. So, Kerry has made the same styles available without glass to provide maximum functionality. Dock 6 Pottery without glass is safe for use in the oven (with preheating), microwave, and dishwasher, and can accommodate both dry and wet foods.
Kerry's pottery is dynamic and volatile, with an almost organic feel. The colors and textures of the glazes can vary substantially, making each piece a unique contribution to your collection. Please keep in mind that the pottery you purchase will be distinctively your own and will resemble, but not match, the examples shown in the photos.
- Handmade pottery from the Minneapolis studio of Kerry Brooks
- Dynamic and somewhat rustic in style, each piece is unique and may vary from photos
- Oblong tray with footed based; approximately 10 x 7 x 1.25 inches (LxWxH)
- Lead-free, food-safe; can be used in the oven (with preheating), microwave, and dishwasher
- Available in an array of exciting glazes; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.