Dirty Dog Pottery Handmade Sugar Bowl with Natural Stone Knob
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA, signed by the artist
- Classic round shape with natural stone knob (each one unique)
- Approximately 4 x 4.5 inches (DxH), including lid; holds about 1.5 cups
- Base is dishwasher-safe, but lid should be hand-washed only
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected
Dirty Dog Pottery is the work of the husband-and-wife team of Hil-Dee and Patrick Bates. They employ traditional techniques such as wheel-throwing, carving, and hand-painting and frequently look to nature for their inspiration. The pottery is meant to be used, but you'll also want to keep it on display for the warmth and beauty it brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.