Cynthia Webb Designs Beloved Framed Pewter Plaque, 11.5 x 13.5
This limited edition plaque is hand cast in lead-free American pewter and accented with a Japanese vintage glass bead. The shadowbox mount gives depth and the mat is individually signed and numbered by the artist. The piece will make a cherished wedding or anniversary present. Cynthia Webb is a San Diego, California artist specializing in handcrafted fine pewter gifts. Her creative process begins with a sketch which she then designs in wax. The wax is cast and a mold is made for duplicating the design in pewter. Designs range from simple hearts to complex angels and spiritual images which become framed plaques, ornaments and other decorative accessories. All the pewter is hand cast and finished in the USA using only the finest materials. To give or keep, Cynthia's work is a special gift from the heart.
- Original hand cast pewter by San Diego artist, Cynthia Webb
- Accented with an ornate Japanese vintage glass bead
- Shadowbox mount under glass with crème mat and espresso wood frame
- Makes a wonderful wedding or anniversary gift
- 11.5 x 13.5 x .9 inches (WxHxD); made in the USA, signed and numbered by the artist
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.