Creative with Clay Knitted 3.25-inch Ring/Trinket Dish
Creative with Clay features the award-winning pottery of Charan Sachar whose unique, one-of-a-kind pieces are inspired by Indian designs, fabrics and embroidery (and a love for Bollywood movies). Charan lived in India for a significant part of his life where his mother ran a boutique designing clothes for brides and bridesmaids. His creative efforts now take place in his studio in Federal Way, Washington where his unique design sense combines with classic construction techniques such as wheel throwing, extruding, slab construction and alterations to bring to life pieces which are both artistic and functional. The work is food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand built pottery by Charan Sachar; ideal for holding a couple of rings or other trinkets
- Inspired by the texture and detailing of knitted goods
- Lead-free, food-safe glaze; safe for dishwasher and microwave
- Created by hand, one at a time, so minor variations may occur
- 3.25 x 0.7 inches (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend