Creative with Clay Hand Built Coffee Mug
Creative with Clay features the award-winning pottery of Charan Sachar whose unique, one-of-a-kind pieces are inspired by Indian designs, fabrics and embroidery (and a love for Bollywood movies). Charan lived in India for a significant part of his life where his mother ran a boutique designing clothes for brides and bridesmaids. His creative efforts now take place in his studio in Federal Way, Washington where his unique design sense combines with classic construction techniques such as wheel throwing, extruding, slab construction and alterations to bring to life pieces which are both artistic and functional. The work is food, microwave and dishwasher safe. Every piece is hand built so minor imperfections and variations in size, color and pattern should be expected and add to the artisanal nature of Charan's spectacular pottery.
- Original hand built pottery by Charan Sachar
- Evokes the look of embroidered fabric complete with buttons
- Lead-free, food-safe glaze; safe for dishwasher and microwave
- Created by hand, one at a time, so variations should be expected
- 4.8 x 3.5 inches (HxD), 16-oz. capacity; made in the USA
We Also Recommend