Dock 6 Pottery Bottle Stopper with Fused Glass
These unique bottle stoppers that look a bit like flowers in stone highlight potter Kerry Brooks' signature style of incorporating fused glass into her designs. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural gemstones created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has its unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan and now working from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. She creates primarily wheel-thrown, high-fired stoneware. Pieces without fused glass are functional while those with fused glass, such as these flared bowls, are mostly decorative, but can be used with dry, non-staining foods and hand washed.
- Handmade pottery from the studio of Kerry Brooks
- Accented with crackled fused glass resembling ice or natural gemstones
- Chrome stopper with ridged rubber gasket for a secure fit
- Due to handcrafting, some variations and minor imperfections should be anticipated
- 3" x 4" (DxH); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.