Dana Reed Designs 16-18" Olympic Rings Black Rhodium Necklace
Dana Reed is a Chicago artist who's hand-forged jewelry is an effortless marriage of sophisticated minimalism with a hint of urban edge. Inspired by different cultures, nature and art, her designs are feminine and unique.
- Handcrafted jewelry by Chicago artist Dana Reed
- Delicate black rhodium double chain with sparkling silver accent beads
- 5 twisted hoops in 14k gold vermeil, each 1/4" in diameter
- 16" long extends to 18" with included 2" extender rings
- Lobster claw clasp; handmade in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.